Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Writing Prompts


Everyone needs a boost every now and again.  I have decided to add a few prompts every week to encourage my friends and readers to write. It can be silly or serious, just write something and share.  Make it short or long, I promise I will read each and every one. So here are a few prompts to get you started.
1. When I was a kid, I would sit in our kitchen and....
2. Joe is a really nice guy, but...
3. I was in the park the other day and a I saw a huge...
4. Nobody knows this but I once...
5. Overalls and bare feet...

I suggest taking at least 20 minutes and just write your story, poem or thoughts.  I know you have a story inside you... let it out. 

Come back and read what people post.  You don't have to be a published author to have great stories inside you.  Let it go, and explore.  Think of it as therapy. 

I look forward to reading your work! 



No comments:

Post a Comment