Tuesday, November 17, 2015

M.I.A


This blog has been neglected for a long time!  For good reason.  Over the last few months my focus on writing has also been neglected.  Well sort of.  I had to work, like really work.  I am more sure of this... I truly am a writer.  I did not stop writing, just had to squeeze it in during some other commitments.  I realized that if I were to give up just one thing, I could gain a greater return on my writing. I have decided it will be a priority. I write because I MUST.  If I don't write my heart feels broken.  My hands itch.  I expect and have given myself a real deadline.  I am excited to say I hope in just a few months to have my first draft completed.  The structure is in place, the rough outline is written, and the details are in place and my characters have welcomed me into their lives.  I am excited to hopefully share their story with the world soon.  

This blog I hope to keep up and use as a place to share the things I learn about the craft as I go along.  



No comments:

Post a Comment